IT Bohemia, spol. s r.o. was founded in 1996 as a wholesale trader of steel plates. The Company currently sells a wide range of steel products and operates a manufacturing plant. It has two warehouse facilities, one located in Plzeň and one in Melnik (near Prague), which supply customers with a wide range of steel products and provide a variety of cutting services. We also provide delivery of steel products to our customers as well as inspections, both destruction and non-destruction, directly from producers or independent certifying authorities.
Our cutting center is located in Plzeň and includes modern CNC plasma and gas cutting machines. The production of the precision-cut-shapes process has been certified with ISO 9001-2008.
The Company has a branch near Prague that focuses on trading a variety of steel products, especially steel plates. It also sells precision cut shapes that are manufactured in Plzeň. The full customer service (including logistics) is provided to the customers located mainly in Prague and surrounding area, as well as east and north Bohemia.
History of the Company
- In 1996, IT Bohemia spol. s r.o. is established
- In 1998, distribution warehouse is opened in Prague
- In 2001, warehouse and production site in Plzeň purchase
- In 2006, the company JplusJ Precision Cut Shapes is acquired; production of precision profiles is started
- In 2006, new warehouse facility in Plzeň is built
- In 2009, relocation of the warehouse from Prague to Neratovice
- In 2008-2012, the cutting center is modernized
- In 2013, the new specialised information systems implemented
- In 2014, the bar code system and goods labeling implemented
- In 2016, the administration building renovated
- In 2016, warehouse site in Melnik purchase
- In 2016, warehouse relocated from Neratovice to Melnik